Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Greedo the Frog at the San Diego Zoo ~ Semi-Wordless Wednesday!

The boys and I headed down to the San Diego Zoo today and I snapped this amazing pic of a blue frog at the newly remodeled Reptile Walk.

We have unofficially named him Greedo for his uncanny resemblance to the character from Star Wars!

6 comments:

Unknown August 2, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Loved the picture! You really got the color down perfect. I hope to make it down to SD and see it for myself!

Eva Smith August 2, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Love this! I'm going to make sure to say hello to Greedo on my next visit to the zoo.

tania luviano August 2, 2012 at 6:15 PM

I haven"t been to the new Reptile walk, gotta take the kids!

Megan August 2, 2012 at 9:07 PM

My son and I just went down the Reptile Walk and loved it! It was nice everything was in his view now, especially the 2-headed snake!

M August 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Jeff is just way to common, I like Greedo too ;)

qbguook3u4 January 28, 2023 at 3:20 PM

Some on-line casino operators reduce corners when it comes to of|in relation to} their website’s design, assuming the nuts and bolts of net site} itself won’t actually matter as long as|so long as} players have entry to slots. However, players won’t be prepared to deposit money on an internet site|a internet site} so poorly designed that it appears suspicious and units off their alarm bells. Text should be simple to be learn, and the general colour scheme should be pleasing to the eye, avoiding harsh, acidic colors in favor of a brilliant, inviting palette. Buttons should be obvious and straightforward to seek out|to search out}, in order that players can register 메리트카지노 or play in as few clicks as potential. Many treatment- and non-treatment-seekers had been conscious of the vast vary of recently launched bet sorts, with multi-bets the most regularly talked about. Treatment-seekers mentioned how multi-bets elevated their pleasure and emotional involvement in betting, their sense of skill in deciding on bets, and their hopes of putting bigger bets if earlier legs won.